Check out our 3.5 minute introductory video
- FREE ebook available HERE with coupon code 4WRD2GTHR
Sharing this Solutionary Rail video is the perfect way to introduce your friends to this campaign for a just transition to a decarbonized transportation and clean energy infrastructure.
- Copy and paste this link http://SolutionaryRail.org/video into social media posts, comments, or email to friends.
- Collaborate to get free books to policy makers at our Spread the Word page.
We urge you to check out some of our SUPPLEMENTAL materials that update the book and video:
- Read our Facts & False Solutions supplemental brief at SolutionaryRail.org/factsnfalsesolutions
- Read our Moonshot Modeshift supplemental brief at SolutionaryRail.org/msms
- Stay up to date with Our RailBite series addressing aspects of the campaign and the interests of our allies at SolutionaryRail.org/railbites
- For a DEEP DIVE into Solutionary Rail - binge watch (or listen) to our Solutionary Perspectives interview series with community and technical experts at SolutionaryRail.org/interviews
More ways to learn more, get involved, and pitch in:
This campaign is growing and NOW is a fantastic time to pitch-in.
- Buy a book(s) for $19.95 plus shipping at http://SolutionaryRail.org/buybook
- Make a donation of $50 or more HERE and we'll send you a signed copy of the book.
- Sign up to share RailBites - bite size pieces of news about railroads and electrification - with your policymakers.
- Spread the word by becoming a Grassroots Ambassador for Solutionary Rail
- Encourage your friends to get the book/ebook at http://SolutionaryRail.org
- Pass a resolution, host an event, have a house party, sign up for our organizing calls - check out our Take Action page.
Thank you for being a grassroots champion for this people-powered campaign.
GRATITUDE: Thank you to Joe Panzetta and Sarah Palm Stikkers for all their great work to create this incredibly succinct public education tool and to all the members of the Solutionary Rail team who've propelled us this far.